#I feel like Clint regrets ever making friends with Nat #he’s like the fuck is she doing? #I’m gonna get hurt and she’s gonna be fine and I’ll get the blame and she’ll get out of it again #’oh no mr fury it was clint’s idea’ yeah. yeah. just because she can kill a man with her thighs she gets away with murder #literally and here’s me #shootin’ guys from forever away and I get all the shit #if I had thighs like that I could kill guys too (via kirkandbones)
A cross-over that fits well
i dont know if im more like aladdin or the genie in this photoset
"you should act more your age"
Cas is trying to read but Dean is such a distraction
December 5, 2013
DO YOU REALIZE HOW MANY HELL YEARS THAT IS
Yes, roughly 420 years
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
me participating in a group project